IT Staffing Services
The Right Fit, Fast
iTech’s staffing specialists identify and deliver talent for all technology needs, no matter the industry and no matter the timeframe. The right blend of technical expertise, business acumen and soft skills all are always matched to your culture and organizational requirements. From long-term contract-based needs to team-based or project-based staff augmentation, iTech delivers IT specialists and teams to fulfill all skill needs, including but not limited to:
- Project managers, business analysts, architects, systems analysts, data warehousing consultants, quality assurance analysts, testers, and programmers
- Highly specialized, hard-to-find experts in SAP, SAS, PeopleSoft and Siebel experts, data analysts, ETL developers, legacy mainframe programmers and experts in other legacy tools and new and emerging technologies
iTech Staffing Services in Action
To demonstrate how we address our clients’ IT staffing needs, we invite you to take a look at the following examples of recent IT staffing augmentation solutions.
- Property Casualty Management Information System Project: The second-largest writer of U.S. commercial property casualty insurance was looking for project managers, data analysts, business analysts, data architects and reporting, data governance and training specialists with personal lines and data warehouse experience to work as liaisons between the business financial analysts and the IT professionals. iTech staffed 12 consultants on this project for 18 months. Thanks to the success of this project, iTech was given the chance to staff a very similar project team on the Commercial Lines IT team.
- Infrastructure Team Project: A Fortune magazine ranked No. 1 company for Innovation in the Insurance and Managed Care category (on Fortune’s list of the World’s Most Admired Companies) was looking for several consultants for various projects within one of their largest business segments. They needed eight Unix Administrators, eight Oracle/SQL Server DBAs, five WebSphere Application Server administrators, and three other consultants with Sun LDAP, Tivoli Access Manager and Vignette expertise. We successfully supplied our client with these resources, the majority of whom were eventually hired full time.
- Java/Aqualogic Project: Our client, the nation’s leading provider of benefits delivery and service solutions for large, multi-location employers and insurers and the fastest growing provider of health and well-being plans in the United States, was seeking four to eight Java developers at various levels of skills (such as junior, immediate and senior) with experience in Java, J2EE, JSP and Aqualogic. We were successful in staffing these positions for our client and they remained on the project until completion (one year).
To learn more about iTech and our IT staffing services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today or call 800.709.4740.
- Operations and Demand Manager