IT Direct Hire Placement
Smart, Skilled IT Professionals for the Long-term
When looking to hire directly, look to iTech. From high-demand positions to hard-to-find specialists ― the iTech team takes great pride in identifying technologists who will fit into our clients’ culture for the long-term.
Our direct hire recruitment process begins with a comprehensive assessment of the position, technical and business requirements for the job, client culture and expectations. Once iTech deeply understands the need, the position, and the hiring goals, our recruitment experts begin mining a myriad of both public and proprietary talent resources to identify the best candidates for the job.
iTech Direct Hire Placement in Action
The following demonstrates one example of how we addressed a clients’ direct hire placement needs:
- Java Developers: Our client, a software delivery company that helps insurance companies around the world sell their products and service their clients throughout the customer lifecycle, needed additional Java Developers for several areas of their operation. iTech recruited and placed Java Developers for their Agency Interface, Agency and Consumer Portals, Book Analytics and Policy Administration System. These Java Developers were hired to design, develop and modify web-based applications, worked in a Java-based solutions environment using XML, servlet, and JSP technologies running on a Java application server.
- Web Developer: A bank-owned provider of investment and insurance products and services for community banks needed a web developer to help create reports for their brokers. This client wanted someone who was self-directed and would fit into the culture of a small company. The web developer needed to setup up SQL Server 2008 on a server, replace crystal reports with SSRS, perform data transfer with SSIS, and write new programs to service brokers in the field with VB.NET. Our client reported that they had worked with many firms before iTech and received a wide range of resumes, none of which seemed to fit their need. It was not until they called iTech that they found exactly what they wanted in the first resume delivered.
- Investment Management Accounting Consultants: The Hartford Investment Management Company, with approximately $148 billion in assets, was in need of several consultants for their Investment Accounting System. Their challenge was to find IT architects, Oracle developers and DBAs who also had investment experience.
- Mobile Developers: VP of Engineering for a recognized leader in secure mobile messaging company was in need of full-time, experienced Mobile Developers with specific expertise in iPhone and Android. This Mobile Developer was needed to design, deploy and maintain consumer mobile applications and websites in the areas of mobile security. iTech was able to quickly identify two qualified, full-time candidates who contributed to the company’s success in the smart phone arena.
To discuss your IT direct hire needs with a member of the iTech team, please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.709.4740.
- Manager, Project Management Team